Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Group EHS Manager
Entered: 05 June 2023
Group EHS Manager- Raharney, Co. Westmeath
- Salary up to 70k
- Office based (occasional site visit)
Join a leading manufacturer of precast & prestressed concrete products in Ireland & the UK. This company specialises in products such as concrete bridge beams, retaining walls, storage tanks tunnel segments and other products for wastewater treatment & rainwater harvesting.
This company is extremely customer focused and pride themselves on their dedication to excellence and continuous improvements within their business and their employees. The company will also continue to invest in their future.
Due to continued growth, the company are currently seeking an experienced EHS Manager to lead the safety team. The role will be based in the manufacturing plant with the occasional site visit required.
What you will do:
- Develop and enhance an uncompromising culture around the successful implementation of Environmental, Health & Safety Policy group wide
- Pro-actively manage health, safety and welfare to ensure compliance and best safe working practices
- Actively champion the health & safety function throughout all areas of the business in keeping with continuous improvement initiatives
- Monitor legislative updates, ensuring necessary changes are applied promptly and in accordance with standard procedures
- Conduct both site and factory safety audits
- Identify new and on-going safety related training in conjunction with H&S Site Officers
- Ensure that all sites and manufacturing facilities are all in compliance with EHS regulations
What you will need:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in Health & Safety
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing teams
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 180010
Apply now in confidence with your CV.