Health & Safety Advisor
Entered: 30 Nov 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor on behalf of our client.
Our client is a construction company whom specilise in industrial, commercial & civil projects across Ireland. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all Health & safety on site, & will be the senior H&S advisor on site. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Health & Safety role with a Health & Safety qualification & Experience working on civil projects desired. This role is based in Kildare.
Health & Safety Advisor responsibilities include:
- Main point of contact for all Health & Safety on site
- Liaise with the health & safety team and site management on a regular basis,
- Ensure all site personnel hold the relevant training certificates, tickets and passes, and have undergone site inductions and any further inductions required,
- Ensuring all sites are adhering to COVD-19 safety procedures,
- Conducting regular site visits and audits, record findings and implement changes where required,
- Promoting and implementing the company’s safety, quality and environmental plan,
- Recording and maintaining all accident, nears misses, risk assessment method statement documents,
- Leading and partaking in Toolbox talks with site teams,
- Liaising with Senior Management/ Company Directors, Clients and Local Authorities where required.
Health & Safety Advisor requirements:
- Health & Safety Qualification,
- A thorough understanding of current Health & Safety legislation,
- Strong communicator for reporting and IT/ MS Office skills,
- 5+ years Health & Safety experience within the construction industry
- Experience working on Civil projects
- Organised individual with a strong attention to detail and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.