Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 27 Nov 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer on behalf of our client. Our client, is a well-established building contractor who specialise in building, commercial & mixed development projects across Ireland. They are seeking a Health & Safety Officer to join their team on a project based in Dublin.
Construction Health & Safety Officer Duties:
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Carrying out weekly inspections on site, preparing and issuing of site audit reports.
- Ensuring that all SHEQ documentation is updated to reflect current legislation.
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Submission of Rams
Construction Health & Safety Officer Requirements:
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification (Minimum Diploma).
- 3+ years working as a Health & Safety Officer for a main contractor.
- Experience of implementing and maintaining good Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality practices on site.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Possess strong planning, organisational and team work skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Should be honest, flexible, hardworking, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.