Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 05 Apr 2020
Health & Safety Officer | Dublin & Leinster | €Neg+ Package
Required for leading main contractor in new build, civil engineering, pharma, refurb projects to €175m. The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ construction experience who will be based at head office but will be required to travel throughout the Dublin area on site visits.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Safety Manager and assisting site management with safety administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out safety inspections,
- Producing risk assessment,
- Accident / incident recording,
- Carrying out site safety inductions,
- Identifying training requirements.