Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 15 July 2020
Health and Safety Officer | Dublin & Leinster | €Neg+ Package
Recruiting for a high calibre Health and Safety Officer to manage Health and Safety on residential (housing and apartments) construction sites. You will be responsible for the implementation of the safety management system and report directly to the Health and Safety Manager.
- Always seek to improve the standard of Health & Safety in a practical manner within the company management system and on specific sites.
- Monitor and enforce the implementation of Health & Safety Management System.
- Identify site specific hazards and ensure they are addressed in the site documentation.
- Form clear lines of communication are maintained to the H&S Manager.
- Ensure the site folders and statutory records are being maintained on site.
- Apply strict adherence to site rules by all contractors.
- Enforce site specific disciplinary procedures.
- Carry out H&S auditing on site and address non-conformances.
- Contribute to accident and incident investigation.
- Contribute to the Tool Box talk topics, discussion and delivery.
- Experience in managing safety systems in construction is required, including a qualification in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Member of IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) preferred.
- Manage risk and implement control measures.
- Build strong relationships with contractors from various backgrounds and trades.
- Able to chair and deliver Health and Safety meetings and presentations
Email: Barry Kelly… email@example.com