Health & Safety Officer – Dublin
Entered: 13 July 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Health & Safety Officer for a multi-disciplined engineering contracting company within their Service Maintenance Department. The role, which will be based out of their Dublin office, will involve travelling to various sites, predominantly the Leinster region.
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Prepare, implement and review project emergency response plans.
- Ensure Covid-19 control measures are in place and adhered.
- Monitor & promote compliance with social distancing of 2 metres between all personnel.
- Coach employees regularly on safety to help recognise positive behaviours and to correct undesirable behaviours.
- Manage and co-ordinate health and safety matters during the construction stage of projects when in a PSCS role.
- Develop construction stage safety and health plans as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification essential
- Experience in Project Supervisor Construction Stage advantageous
- NEBOSH/IOSH qualification desirable
- Manual Handling Instructor, Abrasive Wheels Instructor and Working at Heights Instructor certification would be advantageous
- Advanced IT Skills essential
- A high level of organizational and interpersonal skills required
For more information on this role please contact Owen Twomey on 085 866 9484, alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org