Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 07 Aug 2020
Health & Safety Officer | Dublin & Leinster | €Neg+ Package
Required for leading national main contractor in new build, refurbishment, fitout, civil engineering, pharma projects to €150m. The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ construction experience who will be based at head office and required to travel throughout the Dublin area on site visits.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Safety Manager and assisting site management with safety administration.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Carrying out inductions and other site-specific training packages
- Implementation and enforcing of daily and weekly EHS programmes.
- Assisting the Project EHS with all aspects of the day to day co-ordinating of site activities
- Conducting weekly audits
- Reviewing EHS documentation
- Maintaining the site records
- Recognised Safety qualification (minimum Diploma)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Be proactive and work on own initiative as well as a strong Team Player
- Enthusiastic and driven individual
Email: Barry Kelly… email@example.com