Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 28 Sept 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer for our Client.
Our Client, is an international client with various ongoing projects across Ireland. The Health & Safety Officer will be required to travel between sites on a regular basis. They are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Officer to oversee projects in Waterford and Kildare.
Health and Safety Officer Responsibilities include:
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management.
- Collecting relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
Health & Safety Officer Requirements include:
- Degree qualified in Health & Safety or equivalent qualifications through experience
- A thorough understanding of the legislation relevant to Health, Safety and the Environment
- 3+ years Health & Safety experience within the construction industry preferably with a main contractor
- Full driving license & Flexible with travel requirements
- Extremely organised with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Excellent salary on offer to the successful candidate.
If you are an experience Finishing foreman interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.