Health and Safety Administrator
Entered: 27 Nov 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Health and Safety Administrator for a main contractor who carry out work across a number of sectors including Data Centre’s, Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare etc. The successful candidate will be based Dublin 15.
Health and Safety Administrator responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support to the SHEQ Department.
- Controlling, maintaining and updating Management System documentation to ISO and OHSAS Standards.
- Assisting in the development of Office Quality, Environmental and Sustainability policies.
- Assisting with the maintenance of databases.
- Maintaining organisational KPI’s.
- Providing accurate and timely monthly departmental reports.
- Maintaining training logs/ renewals for all SHEQ Courses and collating training records for all site-based employees.
- Assisting in the development of Document Control policies and procedures
- The production of audit statistics and performance reports.
- Related ad hoc duties
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ Years of Administrative experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Protocols
- Full, clean driving license
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.