Health and Safety Officer - North Dublin
Entered: 09 Aug 2022
Salary DOE + Vehicle
Join an ISO 45001 certified main contractor, that specialises in the construction and fit out of educational and healthcare projects through out Ireland.
The Health and Safety team have developed a working environment that will excite you, while allowing you to expand your knowledge on high-value projects for influential clients.
This company are committed to the highest standards of safety and you will be mentored by a Senior Safety Officer to ensure you have the knowledge and skills you need to maintain a safe site.
You will be a part of an organisation with a "safety first" culture and a reputation for delivering outstanding results within a zero-accident environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will carry out safety inspections and conduct accident and dangerous occurrence investigations, within your designated area of responsibility.
- You will carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required.
- You will maintain and track the accident and dangerous occurrence register.
- You will provide a weekly site audit and progress report to the client and team.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Health and Safety.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- A strong and proven ability to influence change and be a champion of best practice.
- You must have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Join a company that will support and encourage your continued development, apply with your CV, email email@example.com or call 085 862 0288 to learn more.