Health and Safety (pharma project)
Entered: 30 Nov 2021
This is a permanent position.
- Oversee and review site performance by completing routine inspections and audits, including analysis of all risk assessments and method statements.
- Report on the safety performance of project teams and subcontractors and provide recommendations.
- Ensure proper implementation of the company’s Accident Reporting Procedure is carried out.
- Ensure personnel understand their health and safety-related duties and responsibilities and provide detailed guidance as required.
- Delivering health and safety training.
- Maintaining quality and environmental control procedures.
- Conduct site inductions and toolbox talks.
- Assist in the overall compilation of Health & Safety Documentation.
- Ensure that inspection records are maintained and preserved for all activities and plant equipment.
- A Level 7 or Level 8 Health and Safety degree is preferred.
- 1 + years’ experience in the construction sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive outlook with a good attitude towards work.
- Willingness to learn.
- Full Driving Licence.