Sword Road, Santry, Dublin D09 C8X9
Entered: 05 June 2023
€60,000 - €70,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to their continued growth and success, they are now in the market for an experienced HSE Advisor to join their Dublin based team working on large-scale multi-million-euro projects across Dublin City.
(HSE) Advisor responsible for the delivery of HSE advice and support to site based personnel and others. Reporting to the HSE Manager, your duties will include:
- Provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
- Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate and timely fashion and assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents, inspections and audits.
- To ensure Walls HSE policies and procedures are fully implemented and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Assist with the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that HSE lessons learnt and other initiatives are properly communicated.
- Provide a proactive approach to problem solving and to the various aspects of day-to-day health, safety and environmental management.
- The successful candidate should have 3rd level qualifications in health & safety.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous main contractor experience based in Ireland or the UK.
- Candidate should possess a sound understanding of health and safety legislation and an ability to evaluate current and emerging trends in health and safety management.
- They should be self-motivated, show excellent initiative, be able to quickly resolve issues and be able to integrate well into a project team, while possessing the level of independent that this role required.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.