Entered: 03 Dec 2021
- Provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractors personnel and other third parties.
- Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate andtimely fashion and assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents, inspections and audits.
- To ensure Walls HSE policies and procedures are fully implemented and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Assist with the delivery of continious improvement iniatitves.
- Ensure that HSE lessons are learnt and all other initiatives are properly communicated.
- Provide a proactive approach to problem solving and to the various aspects of day-to-day health, safety and enviromental management.