Junior Health and Safety Advisor
Entered: 30 Nov 2021
Our client will provide full training and ongoing mentoring.
A Level 7 or Level 8 Health and Safety related degree and experience working in the construction sector is required.
- Working in a team of Health and Safety Officers, reporting to a Regional Health and Safety Manager.
- Oversee and review site performance by completing routine inspections and audits, including analysis of all risk assessments and method statements.
- Report on the safety performance of site personnel and provide recommendations.
- Ensure proper implementation of the company’s Accident Reporting Procedure is carried out.
- Ensure personnel understand their health and safety-related duties and responsibilities and provide detailed guidance as required.
- Maintaining quality and environmental control procedures.
- Conduct site inductions and toolbox talks.
- Ensure that inspection records are maintained and preserved for all activities.
- A Level 7 or Level 8 Health and Safety degree is preferred.
- Relevant experience in the construction sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive outlook with a good attitude towards work.
- Willingness to learn.
- Full Driving Licence.
For more information about this role please contact Michael Boyce or David Boyd or apply in confidence.