Junior Safety Officer - South East ROI (1302)
Entered: 16 Oct 2018
Our Client is seeking a Junior Health and Safety Officer on permanent basis (South East).
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees working on site.
- Ensure that project specific Health & Safety Plan, including Risk Assessments specific to the project, are drawn up prior to the commencement of work.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for
- Tool Box Talks inductions ect
The deal candidate will have:
- Have the relevant third level qualifications
- Have 2-3 years relevant experience
- Have strong self management skills.
- Have strong Quality and Audit experience
- IT skills required, eg. Microsoft Office.
For more information:
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.