Pharmaceutical Health & Safety Officer
Entered: 23 Feb 2020
A generous payment package is on offer for the right candidate.
- Implement and manage a safety management system on site.
- Risk assess work areas, develop Method Statements.
- Arrange & manage contractor safety meetings, prepare agendas, issue minutes.
- Screen contractors, their paperwork including training records, method statements etc
- Deliver tool box talks, safety inductions and provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
- Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate and timely fashion and assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents.
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical Production & Packaging processes.
- At least 3 years experience working in a validation role in a regulated environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- People management experience would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of GMP, validation regulations and guidelines is highly desirable
- A strong technical understanding of processes, equipment and computer systems is advantageous
- Experience/ Interest in IT/software systems is a benefit.