Project Quality & Environmental Advisor - Switzerland (1527)
Entered: 19 Dec 2018
Our client is an international company specialising in the construction. They are curently recruiting for a Project Quality & Environmental (QE) Advisor to join their team for a project based in Switzerland.
- The development and delivery of Quality and Environmental training programmes.
- In conjunction with Project Management staff, ensure implementation of Project Quality Plans, to facilitate defect free delivery, specifically this will include;
- The establishment and communication of specifications.
- The development of adequate Inspection and test plans (ITP) for each stage and element of the construction process
- The completion and recording of work inspections for compliance to specifications.
- The recoding of defects and issue of instructions for the completion of corrective actions
- In conjunction with Project Management staff, ensure development and implementation of appropriate Project Environmental Plans
- The further development of organisational Document Control policies and procedures.
- Completion of Quality and Environmental audits
- Production of audit statistics and performance reports
- BSc/Diploma in Environmental or Quality Management
- Trade background
- 3-5 years relevant experience with a Main Contractor in construction industry
- Knowledge and understanding of the organisations Quality management systems
- Understanding Requirements of Environmental Management Systems
- Understanding Requirements of Safety Management Systems
- Understanding company’s requirements and auditing process
- Reporting on audits, statistics and key areas for improvement
- Proven ability, confident in dealing with complex issues, demonstrates ability regularly
- Highly Computer Literate
- Should be flexible, hardworking, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Please send your cv to Zanine at email@example.com call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.