Entered: 03 Dec 2023
Our client is a very well-established Tier One Main Contractor and dedicated Data Centre Construction company providing turnkey solutions to our clients, headquartered in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe.
They currently require a Safety Lead for long-term Data Center construction project in Brussels.
Regular flights, own apartment and living allowance will be provided.
- Adherence to the project & Safety Management system
- Adherence to relevant Environmental, Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation
- Adherence to PSCS Environmental, Health & Safety Plans.
- Coordination of task specific method statements, risk assessments, safe plans of action, and permits to work.
- Compliance with the project execution plan.
- Ensure that safety interventions are completed & registered.
- Carry out regular site audits and inspections, document results and follow up on any corrective actions.
- Maintain records of statutory inspections make available for project activities, tool and plant.
- Adopt a Proactive approach to project EHS requirements.
- Ensure project sub-contractors adhere to project & group EHS policies & procedures
- Project PPE is resourced & available.
- Compile & carry out toolbox talks, as necessary
- Assist or carry out accident investigation reports in a timely manner & ensure communication to project management.
- Welfare & Hygiene facilities are in place, managed & maintained.
- Up to date documentation is included with the Safety File.
- Attend Daily activity briefings and white board meetings
- Waste reduction and recycling programmes are maintained in line with project policies & procedures.
The salary, overall package and bonuses on offer for this role will be in proportion both with current market conditions and the experience of the candidate.
To apply for this role you can forward your CV through this jobs board or reach out to your recruiter Kevin Clair from KCM recruitment on Linkedin, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kevin at +353 87 2790484
Your recruiter has 20 years of recruitment experience and is conscious of the importance of confidentiality in this industry.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic and international market.