Entered: 16 May 2022
Safety Officer - North Dublin
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 23 days annual leave increasing annually after two years' service
- 5% pension contribution
Join an award-winning Main Contractor and have a key role in the delivery of a prestigious Education project. You will be a part of a company that is renowned for construction excellence. They are well-established and have secured an extensive pipeline of projects to come from a portfolio of high-profile clients.
- Provide general support and assistance to the Health and Safety Manager.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of PPE, Staff mandatory courses for H&S.
- Conducting regular site audits and carrying out inspections to ensure Company safe operating procedures are adhered to.
- Making sure First Aiders are available, that an adequate quantity of First Aid supplies is in stock and that all relevant Certs are updated.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Safety Management System, including administration, logging data, creating reports, tracking and pushing progress of the company's behavioural safety programme.
You will need:
- 3rd level qualification in Construction or Health & Safety
- Experience in health & safety on construction sites (2-4 years)
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and targets
- A full Driving License
How to take the next step:
- Apply confidentially with your CV