Safety Officer - Greystones, Wicklow
Entered: 17 Jan 2021
Safety Officer – Greystones, Wicklow
- Circa €50,000
Extensive benefits including:
- Pension, phone/laptop, performance related bonuses, professional subscriptions, income protection, life assurance and healthcare
- €80m residential development that will run until 2023
- Circa 300 apartments to be delivered
Join a Safe-T-Certified company that is in the process of delivering hundreds of premium residential units in Wicklow. They are recruiting an intermediate level Safety Officer that wants to have a key role on a major development and take the next step in their career. With an extensive landbank, this is a company that can offer you excellent long-term career opportunities. You will benefit from a collaborative and positive working environment here that ensures that ambitious team members can continually progress.
Your role will involve:
- Monitoring and enforcing the implementation of the Health & Safety Management System
- Undertaking safety audits on site
- Identifying training needs
- Contributing to accident and incident investigations
You will need:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Safety Officer in the construction industry
- The ability to manage Health and Safety on-site using your own initiative
Join one of Ireland’s leading residential developers:
Apply confidentially with your CV, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 875 1842 to learn more.
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.