Safety Officer Main Contractor
Entered: 13 July 2020
Safety Officer / Health and Safety / Main Contractor / H&S
Our client are a well respected Irish Main Contractor with global operations. They are now seeking a number of Safety Officer's to join their team in Sweden on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be able to;
- Support the HSE Manager & Operational teams to drive and implement the company policies, standards, and performance objectives.
- Provide professional safety & environmental advice to maintain compliance with legislation and company & industry standards.
- Monitoring and reporting on HSE performance & trends to aid development of improvement plans.
- Accountable for ensuring appropriate risk identification and mitigation measures are in place.
- 1 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- NEBOSH/IOSH qualification
Relocation package provided including flights, allowance and accommodation.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE