Entered: 26 Sept 2020
Safety Officer | Dublin & Leinster | €Neg + Package
Safety Officer required for major property developer delivering 1,250 residential units (housing & apartments) in North and South Dublin, just off the M50.
Safety Officer requirements:
- Relevant national qualification in Safety/Construction
- 3-5 years proven Construction Safety experience on site.
- Must be able to work on own initiative, be able to give instruction to site personnel and have a good working knowledge of safety legislation.
- Carrying out safety inspections, producing risk assessment, accident / incident recording, carrying out site safety inductions, identifying training requirements.
- Conducting ‘tool-box’ talks.
This is a great opportunity to join a very reputable firm who are renowned for high quality.