Senior EHS Advisor - Dublin
Entered: 27 Nov 2020
Senior EHS Advisor – Dublin
- Excellent package on offer
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 accredited company
You will join one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical & Electrical companies, the partner of choice in sectors such as pharmaceutical and data centre. This is a company that is at the forefront of the industry and they can offer you a key position on a major project. In this role, you will benefit from an innovative working environment, collaborative teams and an excellent work/life balance. You will be able to establish yourself as an expert in your discipline here.
In this role, you will implement and maintain the safety management system for this project. You will be supporting to the Project Managers, supervisors and workers by providing leadership and coordination of the day-to-day Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
Your role will involve:
- Carrying out audits, inspections and incident investigations
- Providing EHS advice, guidance, instruction and training
- Preparing monthly KPI report for your project(s)
- Ensuring that the project specific EHS Plan, induction and RAMS are up to date, reviewed periodically and communicated to all relevant persons
- Implementing and promoting the company Incentive Scheme
You will need:
- 5+ Years’ relevant experience and knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and CSA
- Environmental Health and Safety qualifications
- To be an internal ISO14000 and ISO45000 system auditor
- Experience with Construction Regulations and CDM roles
- The ability to lead and coordinate incident investigations and utilise root cause analysis
- To be an IOSH Member or equivalent.
How to apply:
Apply confidentially with your CV, email email@example.com or call 087 621 0726 to learn more.
*If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information*