Senior Environmental, Health & Safety Advisor
Entered: 07 Dec 2019
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s premier main contractors to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to cover a large scale data center project in Dublin West.
• Implement policy and procedures on site.
• Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training.
• Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
• Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
• Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
• Work and liase with HSEQ Director.
• Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
• Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
• Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
• Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
• Represent and liase with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
• Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
• Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
• 5 years + experience in a similar role required.
• Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
For further information on this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on 021 2066078 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org