Senior Health & Safety Advisor – Dublin
Entered: 29 May 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by on of Ireland’s premier main contractors to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to cover multiple large scale projects across North and West Dublin.
This is a permanent role that offers a very competitive salary with a company vehicle.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Work and liase with HSEQ Director.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liase with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 8 years + experience in a similar role required.
- Flexible to travel across sites.
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
For more information on this role, contact Denis Casey on 086 815 9622 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org