Senior Health and Safety Advisor
Entered: 16 May 2021
The successful Health and Safety Officer can expect to work on residential, healthcare, refurbishment, and fit-outs projects and will be working as part of an established health and safety team.
- Oversee and review site performance by completing routine inspections and audits, including analysis of all risk assessments and method statements.
- Report on the safety performance of project teams and subcontractors and provide recommendations.
- Ensure proper implementation of the company’s Accident Reporting Procedure is carried out.
- Ensure personnel understand their health and safety-related duties and responsibilities and provide detailed guidance as required.
- Delivering health and safety training.
- Maintaining quality and environmental control procedures.
- Conduct site inductions and toolbox talks.
- Assist in the overall compilation of Health & Safety Documentation.
- Ensure that inspection records are maintained and preserved for all activities and plant equipment.
- Relevant third level degree.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working and as Health and Safety Officer with building contractors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driving license.
For more information about this Health and Safety position, please contact Michael Boyce on 083 4071301 or apply in confidence.