Senior Health and Safety Advisor
Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Our client is a leading Tier One Main contractor with a nationwide presence.
They require a Senior Health and Safety Advisor for a project in Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork for Civil and Ground Works Environment.
The package on offer will be in line with the quality of the candidate and very much in line with current market trends.
• Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project.
• Promote a positive H&S culture on-site with Site Management, Contractors, and workers.
• Monitor EHS compliance on-site and generate weekly inspections & reports.
• Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team.
• Influence and coach site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards.
• Recognised EHS Degree or Diploma (NEBOSH diploma or equivalent qualification preferred).
• 6+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• Previous Construction experience with Civil and Ground Works Environment is preferred.
• Ability to prioritise work requirements and handling multiple tasks.
• IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience.
• Must work well within a team and be able to collaborate with others.
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin Clair on 0872790484/01 4586006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your recruiter has in excess of 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment. Confidentiality is obviously guaranteed at every stage of the process.
KCM recruit solely in the construction industry both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for professionals who left to work overseas during the downturn and now want to return home.