SHEQ Advisor - Switzerland (1526)
Entered: 17 Nov 2018
Our client is an international company specialising in the construction. They are curently recruiting for a SHEQ Advisor to join their team for a project based in Switzerland.
- Maintain a schedule of staff and complete regular audits to ensure that required audits take place and that SHEQ best practice is being implemented
- Review documentation for adequacy advise and assist project staff in the development and maintenance the Construction Phase and Project Quality Plans and H&S Files.
- Suggest improvements to ensure the Groups policies and procedures meet the needs of the organisation and statutory safety and environmental obligations.
- Check that staff has access to appropriate procedural manuals and they are trained in the content.
- Complete necessary H&S training as required.
- Discuss site performance with Site Teams. Agree actions to be taken.
- Develop and issue performance reports to the Director SHEQ.
- Liaise with Client representative while on site and attend meetings as required.
- Liaise with enforcing authorities and other local safety groups.
- Assist as required site teams with contract reviews.
- Investigate loss incidents
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Relevant third level H&S Qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in H&S in Construction, ideally with Main Contractor
- Be knowledgeable of standards above and capable of implementing them from scratch with some direction from Director SHEQ.
- Excellent verbal and written English with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the Company
- Have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation
- Highly Computer Literate.
- Possess strong planning, organisational and team work skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Should be honest, flexible, hardworking, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Please send your cv to Zanine at firstname.lastname@example.org call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.