Site Safety Advisor - Main Contractor
Entered: 29 Sept 2020
Our client is a leading Irish company. Their primary activity is undertaking large, complex projects in commercial, retail, tourism, pharmaceutical, high-tech and institutional buildings, refurbishment and civil engineering works. They are now seeking an experienced Site Safety Advisor in Dublin.
- Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health & safety matters to management
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees working on site.
- Ensure that project specific Health & Safety Plan, including Risk Assessments specific to
the project, are drawn up prior to the commencement of work.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable
- Notification is given to the Directors, Health & Safety Authority and Insurers as required.
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for
- Handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Have the relevant third level qualifications
- Have 3-5 years relevant experience
- Have strong self management skills.
- Have strong Quality and Audit experience
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE