Entered: 14 Apr 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest civil engineering consultancies to recruit a Geotechnical Inspector to cover a large infrastructural project in Cork. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with a highly respected employer.
This is a permanent role with this client and will provide a long term scope of work in the Cork region.
Competitive salary package on offer to the successful candidate.
- Carry out daily inspections and keeping of daily site diaries
- Reviewing and approving materials submissions from the Contractor
- Reviewing of the Contractor’s method statements
- Reviewing and approving inspection and test plans
- Raising non-compliance reports
- Supervision of the construction works on site
- Witnessing of key stages of the construction works
- Advising the designer of any design defects noted
- Ensure construction is carried out in accordance with the Works Requirements and Contract
- Liaise with the design team on any design related matters
- Representing the designer at site meetings when required.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in large civil engineering projects
- Experience working in a DSR Inspector or Employer’s Representative Inspector on highways & earthworks projects
- Experienced in highways embankment and structures foundation construction
- Experience working in a Consulting Engineering or similar environment
- Excellent communication, management and organisational skills required
- Experience working and co-ordinating with technical specialists and engineers
- Key requirements include efficient work methods, functioning both as part of team and on own initiative
- Experience organising and delivering complex tasks involving multiple parties within a short timeframe.
For more information on this vacancy please contact Darren O’Keeffe 085 866 5682 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.