Recruiter Trades & Labour Dept (Romanian speaking)
Entered: 27 May 2020
Resourcer / Recruiter for construction division (trades/labour)
Must be fluent in Romanian
The ICDS Group was founded in 1976 and is a highly successful, privately owned organization of independent construction companies, that provide a complete HR solution to clients in the construction industries in Ireland, UK, Scandinavia, Holland and Germany.
ICDS is headquartered in Ireland with offices in Dublin, with recruiting partners in Romania and Poland.
We have a vacancy for a Trades & Labour Resourcer to work within our team in the Dublin office as we have a number of Romanian workers on our sites (carpenters, general operatives), and we would like to find and employ more. ICDS is known as a very good employer, and we pay our foreign workers who work for us on site the same SEO rates as our Irish workers.
For this Resourcer position, some experience in the construction industry would be desirable, but if not you must have some HR or Recruitment experience.
You must have good computer and telephone skills, and ideally have experience in working in an office environment before. You must be a native Romanian speaker and have excellent written and spoken English also.
ICDS Group is based in Dublin city centre with easy access to multiple public transport options. Please note there is no staff parking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking calls from site operatives and tradespeople looking for work in Dublin. You will ascertain whether the candidates have all required documents (safepass etc) and make an initial assessment of their qualifications & experience.
- Process application forms & certificates onto the ICDS database.
- Carry out reference checks.
- Arranging and conducting interviews / new starts to site.
- Sourcing candidates for our Accounts Managers.
- Professional and confident telephone manner since the majority of your dealings will be on the phone.
- Basic knowledge of construction / general construction trades is required.
- Confidence in using Microsoft & basic database software.
- Ability to multitask
If interested in the position, please forward your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org