Property Development (Sales)
Entered: 12 Aug 2020
Property Development (Sales) | Dublin | €Neg + Package
Our client is a medium-sized residential developer who are currently expanding, undertaking high-quality residential projects across Dublin City and County. This position will offer the opportunity to advance and learn all aspects of the property development industry. The role will involve working with the Development Team, predominately with the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Collating data on houses / apartment prices, market activity, specifications, demographics, key trends as part of due diligence process for new site acquisitions
- Market Research – pricing and key trends in specification and market activity
- Liaising with agents and solicitors; provide reporting on legal and sales progress prior to sale closing
- Preparation marketing collateral and implementation of agreed and campaigns against specific timelines
- Liaising with Interior Designers to deliver show houses
- Co-ordinating handover of keys to buyers of the homes
- Providing demonstrations to new homes buyers
- Dealing with customer queries and sales enquiries
- A property third level qualification, Although not essential
- 3+ years’ property experience with a Developer or Estate agency practise.
- A knowledge of the property market, particularly the new homes market.
Great opportunity for a passionate property/real estate graduate who is keen to join a growing developer, with a strong management team in place, and will obtain invaluable experience as the company grows.
To register your interest please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 for more.