Entered: 16 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer on behalf of our Client, a leading Engineering company.
This is a South Co. Limerick based job.
Mechanical Engineer Duties:
- Assist in the management of projects from tender to client handover.
- Assist in the production of coordinated system drawings, plans through CAD and/or BIM.
- Identify Mechanical equipment requirements.
- Select plant and equipment to meet specifications.
- Prepare detailed technical submittals for approval.
- Vendor / Contractor management on site.
- Liaise and work with QA/QC to ensure that all mechanical construction works are carried out in accordance with specifications.
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
- Interface with clients, vendors, client project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
- Engage with commissioning teams to ensure handover is planned from construction phase and managed smoothly.
Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Mechanical Engineering qualification.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
- HVAC experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people.
- Organised individual with a constant focus and attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to meet strict deadline and work under pressure.
- Excellent IT skills.
If you are considering a career change, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew on 0872608337 for a confidential conversation.