Junior MEP Coordinator
Entered: 02 Feb 2023
Junior MEP Coordinator - Dublin
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary and benefits
Join a Tier 1 Irish construction company and take your career to the next level
This company has a diverse portfolio of high-profile clients and live developments including data centres and large-scale commercial and industrial buildings. Excellence in project delivery has ensured significant repeat business and continued expansion both within Ireland and throughout Europe. All employees are highly valued here and you will be supported through a variety of training initiatives and financial assistance for further education. This position offers outstanding opportunities for continued progression.
Reporting to and assisting the Project MEP Manager, your key responsibilities are:
- Partake in Site Safety Leadership and undertake Safety Leadership tasks on site
- To liaise with Design Teams and MEP sub-contractors
- Ensure MEP Subcontractors receive the information needed to progress the MEP installation in accordance with the project construction programme
- Organise and assist in the chairing of weekly co-ordination meetings with MEP sub contractors, Design Teams, Plant and Equipment Vendors and Supply Partners
- Track the progress of MEP Subcontractors against the main programme and report any variances to the MEP Manager and or Contracts Manager
- Liaise with the utility suppliers to arrange for Electrical, Natural Gas and Telecommunications connections
- Degree qualified in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical engineering, similar suitable qualifications will also be considered
- Excellent IT skills coupled with an ability to engage, communicate and problem solve
- Ambitious self-starter with initiative and determination to develop their career
Apply confidentially with your CV to take the next step, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 255 1878.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.