Entered: 11 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for an M&E Coordinator on behalf of our client. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading construction companies who have various ongoing projects throughout Ireland. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in an M&E role, ideally with a main contractor. Strong mechanical experience & experience working on data centre projects. The successful M&E Coordinator will join their team on a project based in Dublin West.
M&E Coordinator duties will include:
- Continuous management and monitoring of the installation quality for M&E systems over various commercial projects, during the various stages of the build process
- Support the site construction management teams in the coordination of on-site M&E installations and assist with onsite problem solving if and when issues arise
- Coordinate with project design teams as required
- Supervision of M&E sub-contractors onsite, ensuring programme and quality expectations are achieved
- Liaise with Public Utility providers to ensure timely delivery of electricity, gas, water and telecommunications services to new developments acting as a point of contact for the respective sites
- Anticipate the requirement for modification of existing site services and expedite mains service diversions in conjunction with the Utility Providers
- Assisting with the utility application process and liaising with local authorities where required
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- Supplement the company’s innovation process in consideration and implementation of best- in-class mechanical / electrical systems and products.
M&E Coordinator requirements are:
- Further education in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services
- 3+ years’ experience in an M&E role, ideally with a main contractor
- Must have strong mechanical experience
- Experience working on Data Centre projects
- Team player, organised, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Focus on deadlines and commitment to programme delivery
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.