M&E Coordinator - Fit Out Company
Entered: 20 Mar 2019
M&E Coordinator required for a award winning fit out copmany that turns over 30+ million a year.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification/ contract.
- Maintain and update variation logs.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- Be Degree qualified in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate to 3 years’ experience of working in Building Services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM.
- Must be energetic, proactive and demonstrate a strong track record with excellent references.
- Salary circa €55k-65K
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a M&E Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact James Walsh for a confidential discussion. Top Recruitment will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.