Entered: 03 Dec 2021
O’ Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced MEP Coordinator for our client, an international client with various ongoing construction projects across Ireland.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in an MEP Coordinating role, ideally with a main contractor, Construction management or Engineering degree and also have excellent knowledge of all MEP systems.
The MEP Coordinator will join their team on a project based in Dublin.
- Responsible for reporting to the MEP Manager & Senior Engineer
- Responsible for the design coordinating, compliance, procurement & construction to commission of one of several MEP systems
- Ensure all submissions follow procedure & codification systems as per document plan
- Assist with the MEP Financial control, ensuring all MEP QS are fully informed of all potential financial or commercial issues
- Assessment of Sub-Contractor monthly applications for payment
- Manage the MEP design responsibilities
- Liaising with the Project Managers on site
- Provide accurate & timely data to the MEP manager to enable them to report to the Project & Commercial Director
- Project Handover & Demonstrations
- Post Substantial Completion Actions/Management
- Be responsible for obtaining necessary technical, Health & Safety and personal training and development to meet both external (legislation etc.) and internal (increased performance etc.) demands
- 5+ years’ experience in construction building services
- Degree or equivalent in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Ability to commute between sites in Galway & Cork
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, BIM, Aconex, BIM Docs, BIM 360
- Experience working on residential or commercial projects coordinated in BIM
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.