Sword Road, Santry, Dublin D09 C8X9
Entered: 03 June 2023
€70,000 - €80,000
3D Personnel are actively working with one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to their continued growth and success, they are actively seeking an experienced Services Coordinator to join their Cork based team working on large scale multi-million-euro projects on a permanent basis.
- Review and report on activities of the building services sub-contractors in relation to technical, programme, build ability and commercial areas.
- Review weekly Progress Reports for Mechanical and Electrical sub-contractors.
- Ensure handover and commissioning programmes are in place on all projects and managed to achieve contract requirements.
- Meet programmed dates by active monitoring.
- Ensure Quality control of M+E installed works progressively clearing defects and supervising testing and commissioning.
- Liaising with and developing good working relationships with site managers / site personnel.
- On site problem-solving skills
- H&S coordination of subcontractors
- Productivity control, measurement and quality
- Relevant Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline required
- Preferably 5+ years’ experience in Building Services Contractor / Consultant offices
- Familiar with Mechanical Electrical, Sprinkler & Process Systems / Construction
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or have a look on www.3dpersonnel.com