M&E Service Coordinator - Dublin (2369)
Entered: 18 Jan 2019
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management.
The company seeking for an experienced Services Co-Ordinator to work with their construction team in Dublin.
As an M&E Services Coordinator you will
- Liaise with statutory service providers
- Review client drawings
- Review M&E design drawings
- Provide comments on M&E drawings
- Provide feedback on M&E design
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety input
- Review suppliers and subcontractor risk assessment, method statements and assessments
- Coordinate M&E drawings/design/specification approval process
- Implementation and coordination of specialist subcontractor design
- Coordination of the equipment technical information
- Ensure sufficient resources, plant and materials to meet required programme
- Procurement of material not already in main M&E packages
- Value engineering of materials
- Coordinate onsite installations
- Overseeing quality assurance checks
- Obtain and review commissioning and balancing reports and certification
As an M&E Services Coordinator you will have
- 3+ years industry experience.
- A background in M&E.
- Previous experience in Residential, Commercial and / or Industrial projects.
- H&S awareness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Stable employment history.
- A Mechanical or Electrical degree or diploma.
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.