Senior M&E Services Coordinator-City Centre Mixed Use project
Entered: 17 Aug 2022
Senior M&E Coordinator
Location: City Centre
Project type: Mixed Use Development-Residential and Commercial.
An intermediate level M&E Services Coordinator is being recruited by a construction services company with extensive industry experience for projects based in Dublin. This experience combined with a reputation for excellence has resulted in this company being previously awarded with an International Project of the Year award and an internationally recognised environmental accreditation.
Their projects range in complexity but their approach remains the same and that involves using the best people and the latest technology to ensure environmental impacts are reduced and the highest standards of safety and quality are maintained. They are committed to building on their excellent reputation and do so by using innovative construction solutions. This will be an exciting project to work on with 5 buildings to be constructed ranging in height from 1-14 storeys.
This company look for highly motivated people who will bring ideas that can change the marketplace and who relish learning and being challenged. There are opportunities for life-long learning and personal development and employees are supported to help them meet the challenges of their responsibilities. Innovation and creativity are encouraged within this organisation.
- Manage junior M&E team members as well as the M&E Subcontractors and supply chain partners
- Look after the day to day progress of the M&E Services from start to site
- Ensure all M&E Services are installed correctly as per specifications
- Manage the subcontractors on site
- Identify solutions to issues
- Co-ordinate own work with other members of the project team and facilitate the flow of information
- Attend meetings with clients, architects and consultants and update on progress
- Organise and chair co-ordination meetings for the Services Sub-Contractors
- Ensure that regulations are standards are adhered to
- Generate and maintain progress status reports and report on the Master Construction Programme
- Verify commissioning on site of MEP systems
- Coordinate and timely submittal of the Safety File Data for the client on project completion
- Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline required
- 6 years'+ experience in a similar role
- Ideally previous main contractor or main M&E contractor experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills