Mechanical Design Engineer (Dublin / Cork)
Entered: 04 June 2020
Mechanical Design Engineer | Dublin / Cork | Neg
ICDS Group have been asked to identify a Mechanical Design Engineer for the Dublin and Cork offices of a prominent International M&E Contractor.
In the role, you will work closely with their talented M&E team to manage all technical Mechanical aspects of various cutting edge projects across Data Centres, Industrial, Commercial, Pharma & Petrochemical.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree of related
- Extensive commercial Mechanical Engineering experience
- Strong Technical / Design skills
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit is a plus
- Good Knowledge of current Building Regulations, BS Standards, EN Standards and IEC Standards
- Leadership skills required for more senior candidates
WHAT YOU GET:
- Chance to work for one of Europe’s leading M&E Specialist Contractors
- Opportunity to progress in rapidly growing offices here in Ireland
- Work from Dublin or Cork office and chance to travel across Europe for projects if desirable
- Continuous L&D programme to take your career to the next level
If you're open to exploring things further or interested in hearing about the current market, we can have a confidential, non-committal call at your earliest convenience.
Apply directly with Word Doc CV or get in touch at - email@example.com