Mechanical Project Engineer – Kildare
Entered: 16 Oct 2019
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client in recruiting a Mechanical Engineer for a large project in Kildare. This is a permanent position working directly for a large international M&E contractor on a substantial sized Manufacturing build project.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary.
• Implementation of the design and coordination of mechanical building services.
• Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage
• Preparation of reports and front-end studies
• Detail Design of Mechanical Building Services
• Coordination of Mechanical Services with other trades
• Working with Quality Control Systems
• Execution of Design Reviews
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Previous AutoCAD experience
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Self motivating and able to work well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and anticipate any problems
• At least 3-6 years’ experience working in engineering role