Mechanical Site Supervisor, Switzerland
Entered: 07 Aug 2020
Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years. To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects. To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
Excellent package on offer with room for negotiation
- The role of the Mechanical Site Supervisor is to support in the organization and co-ordination of site-based activities and to lead and co-ordinate teams of Mechanical Engineering trade professionals on site in Switzerland. The Supervisor will be responsible for tracking and recording of site daily activities and progress. They will lead their teams to deliver to quality, on time and to budget in a safe and efficient manner. They will deal with obstacles and develop team capacity.
- Mechanical Site Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
- Supervise activity/work package delivery
- Record daily activity logs for all site activity
- Liaise with the various trade professionals to organize new work areas and ensure smooth co-ordination
- Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders
- Management of direct site staff and direction to designated work areas
- Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress
- Technical support to the trade teams
- Ensuring all work areas are clear and ready to be handed over
- Develop teams
- Senior Trades qualification or equivalent coupled with 5+ years site experience ideally within pharmaceutical/medical device, commercial, industrial or data centre type sectors.
- Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and coordinated.
- General knowledge of Mechanical, HVAC, Building Services, Utilities, Process Piping Systems etc.
- Can interpret schematics & Mechanical Drawings
- Record of success as a Trade Leader
- Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
- Strong client focus
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
- Decisive and action oriented
- Team player
- Attentive to detail and record keeper
- Results oriented with the resilience to work under pressure
For more information on this role please contact Eanna O'Brien on +353 85 252 5177 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org