Entered: 11 Apr 2021
My client, a specialist asset and property management services, is looking to recruit a Construction Planner to undertake duties on a number of high profile projects with their partners and clients within the Construction Sector. The role is based in Dublin.
- Create and maintain project schedules that support and align with project requirements in conjunction with the project manager and project team.
- Monitor and advise on status of project KPIs.
- Interact with project team to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Interact with and assist project managers to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Breakdown critical path and constraints to understand the effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Assist project managers to maintain timely and effective change management processes and procedures.
- Adherence to NEC or FIDIC contract processes for management of schedule data and submissions.
- Assist project team to develop status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
- Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Undertake project reviews.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Monitor and consolidate the overall project plans.
- Monitor the project managers reporting system summarizing the progress status of all projects.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Hold or be able to obtain Security Clearance (SC) Proficiency in Microsoft package (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) Proficiency with planning and resourcing software such as Primavera (P6)
- Able to coordinate and work with other teams.
- Good research and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrable Project Management techniques, software and tools.
- Salary depending on the candidates experience, suitability and fit for the role.