Entered: 22 May 2022
- Project Planning using Primavera P6 or ASTA PowerProject.
- Developing Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Programs as part of the project team.
- Represent the company at Progress/ Planning meetings/workshops.
- Development of the Project Controls Systems specific to the Project.
- Implementing the Project Controls system.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree or be Trade qualified in a Mechanical and Electrical discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with Mechanical & Electrical scope of works with excellent technical knowledge.
- Experience leading project from a project controls perspective.
Please apply with your CV below or contact Bobby on 087-916 0169