Project Engineer - North Dublin (1707)
Entered: 16 Dec 2018
Our client is an international company specialising in the construction of high value working environments for global brands. They specialise in constructing quality interior space to the fit out and refurbishment market; as well as cleanroom and controlled environments to research and manufacturing facilities. The company requires a Project Engineer to work in their North Dublin based office.
Primary Responsibilities as a Project Engineer
- Ensure effective implementation of the Engineering procedures.
- Support design for tendering
- Reports to Engineering Manager
- Ensure disciplines in place for management of estimating and procurement on all DB activities during budgeting, quotation, tendering and post tender phases.
- Develop relationships with customers, end user clients and supply chain partnerships.
- Ensure co-ordination of all design information with site construction team in order to achieve financial targets.
- Knowledge generation of all relevant products including statutory and regulatory developments.
- Attend tender launch and adjudication meetings as required.
- Implement technical innovation, value creation and right first time delivery in all contracts.
As a Project Engineer you will have
- Detailed knowledge of Statutory and Regulatory Procedures
- Cleanrooms Building Services best practice
- Detailed knowledge of Technical Systems and Procedures
- Knowledge standard forms of contract, inc Design Build
- Knowledge of estimating, procurement & payment terms
- Knowledge of Technical Innovation and Value Creation
- Knowledge of Management and Strategic Business planning
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing Techniques
- Ability to coach and develop people
- 2-3 years relevant experience
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.