Project Manager - Civils
Entered: 23 Oct 2018
Our client are a well-respected Civil's Contractor with two live projects in the South-East of Ireland. They are seeking a Senior Engineer / Project Manager.
Senior Engineer / Project Manager Duties:
- Management and implementation of Health and Safety
- Ensuring the project is completed to specification in relation to both design and quality
- Producing all relevant documentation to ensure quality is controlled on site
- Co-ordinating of materials required on site
- Managing all Senior and section Engineers
- Compiling and monitoring of weekly and monthly programmes.
- Liaison with Client and Resident Eng
- Identifying Risk /Opportunity
- Ensuring relevant documentation is collated for the Project H&S file
The client are willing to offer long-term work in the South-East with a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE