Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 2
Assistant Project Manager
Entered: 04 June 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager on behalf of our client, a leading construction company who specialise in fit out & refurbishments projects.
The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for reporting directly to the Project Manager & assist with ensuring the project runs smoothly from start to finish. The Assistant Project Manager will join their residential project based in Dublin.
Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Report directly and work closely with the Project Manager
- Assist with the planning stage
- Assist with allocation of resources and materials,
- Attending and chairing progress meetings on site
- Monitoring progress of the project and producing reports in order to update the Project Manager and other stakeholders
- Assist with promoting the Health and Safety of the employees on site
- Project Management Qualification is preferred, or a background in Site Management/ Senior Engineering
- 1-2 years’ experience managing projects
- Experience on Residential / Housing projects is required
- Excellent relationship management skills to build relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Proactive, motivated and driven individual who wants to progress
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.