Assistant Project Manager
Entered: 08 Dec 2023
Are you from a Mechanical/Electrical or Civil engineering background. Are you interested from moving from a Contractor into client side Project Management.
Our client is a well-established Project management consultancy representing both private and public bodies on blue-chip projects throughout Ireland.
The company offer a clear passage for engineers who want to develop a career into the consultant/project management aspect of the construction process.
Applicants will be degree qualified in an engineering discipline with at least 3 years’ experience either with a contractor or consultant.
Typical Duties in this role is as follows.
• Ensuring projects are delivered in compliance with the contract and governance arrangements.
• Quality assurance and overall integrity of projects.
• Either managing their own projects or assisting Project Managers / Senior Project Managers in the management of the project budgets, monitoring the expenditures and costs, through liaison with the Cost Management Team.
• Facilitating the appointment of Contractors to the projects.
• Either managing their own projects or assisting in the managing of the delivery of each project to the agreed level of quality, programme and budget.
• Assisting in the managing of third party contributions to the project.
• Managing the communications with all stakeholders.
• Managing risks to the projects successful outcome.
• Assist the project manager in coordinating all contractual requirements throughout the project process including but not limited to:
• On-site project management.
• Project Coordination.
• Cost control.
• Document management.
• Health & Safety.
• Reporting progress of projects at regular intervals
• Reviewing methods of working, alternative materials etc in order to maximise commercial profitability.
• Standing in for the Project Manager from time to time at client and subcontractor meetings at various locations.
For consideration please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 0872790484/014586006