Civils Project Manager
Entered: 05 Dec 2023
Vacancy: Civils Project Manager
Salary: €110K + full package, accommodation, fights all costs and travel
3D Personnel’s client is looking to recruit an experienced Civils Project Manager to join their team to deliver a key infrastructure project for distribution centre.
This is an exciting opportunity with a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to a long term career in the area with progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Project Director your key responsibilities are:
- Provide a strategic link between the design department, commercial team and site.
- Produce accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information.
- Act as the main interface with the client and government officials.
- Ensure all processes are being adhered to on a project by project basis.
- Survey sites to mitigate problems and check viability of design.
- Ensure the product meets customer expectation in relation to build and finish.
- Manage and coordinate sub-contract and direct labour workforces.
- Provide labour costing for various projects to determine feasibility and profitability.
- Customer relationship management to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Supervise and coach staff as and when development is required and Produce reports on job progress and remedials.
- Any other duties as required by management.
- Ideally Degree qualified in Civil engineering (or equivalent).
- Project management & delivery experience within a safety critical environment of projects £5million + in Value.
- Fully conversant with safety regulations.
- Demonstrable experience of successful delivery of civil projects within main contractor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and motivate the people working with you.
- Full Clean Driving License.
- IT Literate.
- Proven ability to lead teams and manage subcontractors.
For more information reach out the the job poster Jason McGowan on 086 18413